This substantial end of terrace Victorian family home is situated on the favoured Highgate side of Crouch End Broadway. This superb house offers someone the opportunity to redevelop and refurbish the property to the style they have always desired.
The property has a wide entrance hall, two spacious reception rooms and a breakfast room leading to the kitchen. Upstairs there are currently five bedrooms (four doubles) and a family bathroom. There is also a substantial undeveloped loft area which could be converted to gain further accommodation. To the rear there is a wider than average south-west facing garden with side access.
Clifton Road is a quiet residential road on the favoured west side of Crouch End Broadway. Crouch End open space and Highgate Underground Station are within walking distance.
- Rare unmodernised Victorian family home
- Favoured Highgate side of Crouch End Broadway
- Wide entrance Hallway
- Two spacious Reception Rooms
- Breakfast Room
- Wide South-West facing Rear Garden with side access
- Five Bedrooms
- Large Loft with potential
- Close to Highgate Underground Station