It takes flair to balance period integrity and modern style, and this lovely Edwardian family home hits the spot perfectly.
A formal sitting room has doors into the dining room, which in turn leads into a fantastic modern kitchen/dining/family room. The great design allows for both cosiness and open plan living, catering for all occasions.
Glass doors open onto a terrace and a lovely landscaped garden; you’re not overlooked at all – perfect for entertaining and for summer living.
On the first floor are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom; on the second a double bedroom, a shower room and a single bedroom currently used as a study.
Cranbourne Road is a tranquil residential location within easy reach of local schools, transport links, shopping and entertainment.
- An appealing mix of period detail and modern style
- The elevated position gives a lovely sense of space and open aspect
- Good design creates 'flow' that makes for comfortable living
- A neutral colour scheme enhances light
- A beautiful landscaped garden has open leafy views