This exceptional apartment occupies the entire top floor (7th) of this highly desirable landmark block located on the exclusive Sheldon Avenue with Hampstead Heath and Kenwood located at the top of the road.
The most striking feature is the outstanding 50ft x 18ft Westerly Living Room (1,000sq ft) with a wall of glass leading to and opening up onto a 60ft balcony with views over Highgate Golf Course and beyond. In addition to the balcony there is a 36ft x 24ft roof garden that offers fantastic potential for a beautiful landscaped space.
With 4 bedrooms, 3 bathroom and 2 dressing areas the apartment offers well balanced contemporary space with wonderful natural light and delightful views from every room.
Highgate Village 1 mile * Kenwood & Hampstead Heath 0.6 Mile * Highgate Underground Station 0.7 Mile * Hampstead Village 2.2 Miles * Highgate and Queens Wood 0.7 mile * Local Shops 500m. All Distances Approx.
- One of London's Finest Penthouses
- Stunning 50' x18' Westerly Living Room with wall of glass overlooking Highgate Golf Course
- 4 Double Bedrooms * Dressing Room
- 3 Bathrooms & Guest WC
- 36' x 26' Roof Terrace & 60ft Balcony (1,000 sq ft)
- 18'5 Kitchen Diner
- 2 Underground Parking Spaces
- Secure Penthouse Lift Access
- 2,173 sq ft - 202 Sq M
- Share of Freehold