Offering 940 sq ft of immaculate and stylishly presented space, this split level apartment enjoys excellent natural light and the crowning glory is the 13ft South Westerly facing Roof Terrace with a charming leafy aspect.
French doors from the kitchen diner open onto the terrace, the Drawing Room retains period features and overlooks the gardens to the rear. Both bedrooms are generous doubles.
Highgate Station 0.5 mile - Highgate Village within a mile - Parkland Walk 300 yards - Local shops 600 yards - Couch End Broadway 0.6 mile - Highgate & Queens Wood within a mile
- 2 Generous Double Bedrooms
- Stylish & Character Drawing Room
- Charming Kitchen Diner
- 13'5 South Westerly Roof Terrace
- Luxury Bathroom with Shower
- 1st & 2nd Floor of Period Mansion
- Recently Refurbished
- Immaculate Condition
- Share of Freehold
- Popular & Convenient Location