This unique property benefits from a secluded garden to the rear and 2 roof terraces (one with stairs to the garden). Offering up to 7 bedrooms the generous space can be easily configured to accommodate extra living space, home offices and a play room.
The property has been well maintained and offers room to extend to the rear subject to planning.
Laurel House is situated on the West side of North Hill just below the junction with Broadlands Road and is therefore conveniently located within half a mile of the Village, Highgate tube, woodlands and local services.
Highgate Underground Station 0.4 Miles * Highgate Village 0.5 Miles * Highgate Wood 0.3 Miles * QueensWood 0.5 Miles * Kenwood & Hampstead Heath 0.6 Miles * Local Shop 100 yards * Local Pubs & Restaurants within 300 yards * Muswell Hill Broadway 1 Mile * Outstanding Local Private & State Schools within walking distance. All Distances Approx.
Due to the rarity of properties of this type in the Highgate area we strongly recommend an early inspection.
- Large main bedroom with en suite dressing room & bathroom
- 5/6 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom, En suite shower room WC
- Through living room with access to the garden
- Family/TV room
- Charming kitchen diner overlooking and with access to gardens
- Bed 7/Playroom/Home Office
- Spacious entrance hall
- Guest WC
- Large patio area leading to secluded gardens