This exceptional apartment occupies the entire top floor (7th) of this highly desirable landmark block located on the exclusive Sheldon Avenue with Hampstead Heath & Kenwood located at the top of the road.
The most striking feature is the outstanding 50′ x 18′ Westerly Living Room (1,000sq ft) with a wall of glass leading to and opening up onto a 60ft balcony with views over Highgate Golf Course and beyond. In addition to the balcony there is a 36′ x 24′ roof garden that offers fantastic potential for a beautiful landscaped space.
With 4 bedrooms, 3 bathroom and 2 dressing areas the apartment offers well balanced contemporary space with wonderful natural light and delightful views from every room.
Highgate Village 1 mile * Kenwood & Hampstead Heath 0.6 Mile * Highgate Underground Station 0.7 Mile * Hampstead Village 2.2 Miles * Highgate & Queens Wood 0.7 mile * Local Shops 500m. All Distances Approx.
- One of London's Finest Penthouses
- Stunning 50' x18' Westerly Living Room with wall of glass overlooking Highgate Golf Course
- 4 Double Bedrooms * Dressing Room
- 3 Bathrooms & Guest WC
- 36' x 26' Roof Terrace & 60ft Balcony (1,000 sq ft)
- 18'5 Kitchen Diner
- 2 Underground Parking Spaces
- Secure Penthouse Lift Access
- 2,173 sq ft - 202 Sq M
- Share of Freehold