This must see Edwardian house has it all, recently renovated and extended to create the perfect family home. Plenty of space inside and just the most stunning larger than average landscaped rear garden with side access. As you enter the wide entrance hallway you notice the stunning tessellated tiled floor with doors leading to the formal front reception room with large bay window and feature fireplace. The rear reception has been opened up to the kitchen to created a fabulous light filled kitchen diner / family room with large floor to ceiling doors and glass panels giving access and views to the stunning large rear garden. Over the two upper floors are four/five generously sized bedrooms and two bathrooms including the superb top floor master suite with stunning views across London.
Muswell Hill Broadway with its vibrant array of independent shops, cafes, restaurants and cinema is close by, as are local primary and secondary schools. Green spaces abound – Alexandra Park, Highgate and Queens Wood are all within easy distance. Transport links are to Highgate underground (Northern Line).
- Stunning end of terrace Edwardian house and garden on larger than average plot
- Wonderful open plan kitchen diner family room
- Formal front reception room
- Beautiful landscaped rear garden with side access
- Five bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Far reaching views to rear of property
- Utility room
- Excellent location close to Woods and Broadway