Impressive space and character with a wealth of original features – high ceilings, cornices, fireplaces, and oak flooring.
Late Victorian house featuring two reception rooms opening up to provide a large entertaining area opening through to a conservatory and garden beyond. There is a separate third reception room and a kitchen/diner also opening onto the garden.
Diner extension approved – plan available.
- Impressive double fronted end of terrace residence
- Re-roofed with slate tiles
- 4 minute walk to Overground
- Spacious master bedroom suite - views over London
- Folding doors between 2 reception rooms
- Separate 3rd reception room
- Tastefully fitted kitchen/diner
- Oak floored conservatory
- Laundry room. Cloakroom.
- Lovely wide garden with side access.