If you’re looking for an exciting project, then this is for you – rare to the market, a semi-detached double fronted house with nearly 2900 sq ft of internal accommodation. Arranged over three floors, there are two south facing gardens and stunning skyline views across London from the rear. The property is currently arranged as five self-contained flats making this an ideal investment opportunity; alternatively it could be returned to its former glory as a stunning family home.
The property is currently arranged as:
2 x one bed garden flats.
1 x one bed raised ground floor with terrace.
1 x one bed raised ground floor.
1 x three double bed first floor flat.
Ideally located in a sought after residential road on the Highgate borders, with Highgate Village and the lively mix of independent shops, restaurants, cafes and cinemas of Crouch End Broadway close by. Transport links are via the Northern Line underground.
- Huge potential and lots of possibilities!
- Substantial double fronted semi detached Victorian property
- Currently arranged as five self-contained flats
- South facing rear garden currently divided into two gardens
- Stunning views across the London skyline
- Chain free