Simply identify the location of the Spot-it! photograph shown on the left and fill in the form below:
For more news please Subscribe to our Blog
In January 2018 all entrants from 2017 will be entered into an additional bonus prize draw!
We’ve already given away some valuable prizes being offered in association with local independent business friends (see below). We have many more to come so please Subscribe to our Blog to receive news!
£250 Voucher from Travelwise – a substantial saving on your next holiday through the winner of the best independent travel agent 2016 award by the British Travel Awards.A ‘four-ball’ round of golf for four at Muswell Hill Golf Club.
Have your garden freshened up for spring with landscaping and design by Sunshine Garden Centre & Beauchamp Garden Design & Construction.
Phoenix Cinema ‘Coliseum’ Membership for 1 year. 4 free tickets, 4 guest discounts, priority booking + discounts on special events and screen arts. 15% discount in the Cafe Bar.
An exclusive photoshoot with professional local photographer Paulina Sobszak, worth up to £190 with 20 high res photos supplied.
A £200 voucher from Urban Flower Co.
The year’s prizes from some of our local business owners:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The promoter is Prickett & Ellis Residential Ltd, Reg 03721146 whose registered office is at Unit 6, Ocean House, Bentley Way, Barnet, Herts, EN5 5FP.
2) The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Prickett & Ellis and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging the competition.
3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5) There will be one competition photo published each month of 2017 commencing February at www.prickettandellis.com/news
6) The closing date for entry each month will be 5.00 pm on the last day of the publication month that the photo to be identified was published.
7) After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9) The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Check the Prickett and Ellis blog at www.prickettandellis.com/news, identify the photo labelled ‘Spot-it!’ for the current month and email your answer to email@example.com. By entering this competition you will automatically be subscribed to the Prickett & Ellis Blog. Only entries providing the entrants full name, address, email address and phone number will be accepted.
10) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12) The prize for each month will be announced with the publication of the Spot-it! photo.
13) The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14) Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
15) The winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16) The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. Please note that some prizes are services offered by local (to North London) companies with limited ranges. Do not enter if you are not willing to make the journey or if it’s outside of a specified range.
17) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18) The winner agrees to a photograph of the prize handover, and the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (UK) data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Please do not enter if you are not comfortable with publicity photographs.
19) The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21) Prickett & Ellis will judge the competition and decide on the winner each month, which will be picked at random from all complete entries.
22) Prickett & Ellis’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
23) Prickett & Ellis shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24) Prickett & Ellis also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control